Sunday, April 20, 2008

2 months

2 months to go for finals.. and my finals internal 'alarm' went off very loudly in my head. OMG!!! It's FINALS!!!!! Arghh!!!!

Looking at my 100+ objectives to cover, I nowhere 25% done. So much to learn, so little time. I probably thought I know enough, but somewhere in my cynical head, I knew I would still lack something basic and important to know. I just know that I will. I'm aware everything that I thought I know is just at the mere tip of the iceberg of knowledge that I have to master. I'm just afraid I will only discover them during the finals itself. Now, my memory is leaking.

And I still have other assignments to complete.

I really want to do well this exam.. I really want to enjoy myself without worrying about any re-sits at all during this summer holiday when I'm back home in KK.

Please, please... I just want to do well. Or pass.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

start now n u b ok

if i ok, u sure ok.

we could study buddy if we lived closer and i wasn't so lazy. even barbican punyer library i also malas to go when i should be there NOW!

amanda

Anonymous said...

2 more months exam only come ........
like that also need to worry ?
Law student only left 7 days to read for the 1st paper .....
you still can have 1 more month to celebrate, party, trips n etc....

n.i.s.n.m said...

knowing you aaron,
you'll do just fine.
haha,reassuring tak?
i'm struggling here myself ;(
all the best!
hope we both pass (atleast!),
so that we can enjoy summer!!
all the best! =D

Aaron said...

2 months macam tidak cukup saja

~d!N@~ said...

HAH lagi 2 bulan?! Tidaaaaaak!!! (konon terkejut, tp mmg terkejut pun)
Sangatla x lawak utk ketawa kan? =D

n.i.s.n.m said...

i've just realized,
i said all the best twice!
haha.
see.i really want you to do well.
which i know you will!
chaiyok!!

ihsan_huhu said...

u r so clever... xmain la pass2..