Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The ressurection

Hello people. This will be my 'new' blog site. Well, I had created this account since Oct 2005 but kinda have forgotten about this.

Easter had just passed. So I guess this is the 'ressurection' bit. Heh.

Friendster's blog sucks. I guess the only reason I stayed with that was so that it is easier for people to access my blog (since everyone then had friendster only). Now, the internet dimensions have evolved, and while Blogspot offers more options in designing blogs, Friendster slacks waaaaaaaaaay behind. Of course, Friendster will still be fine if you are the kind of person who only uses words when blogging.

Some things do change.

Anyways, I'll re-post some of the things from my old blog to this.

7 comments:

n.i.s.n.m said...

wah,wah... aaron pon dh moved tu blogspot... aaron, bile bole dpt gambar.. i x saba ni.. heheh

Dr Raymond, previously Kon-sama and pre-previously Rurouni) said...

Yea u should put more stuff on ur blog cos readin blog is one of my fav past time...entertain me plz

Aaron said...

Yay! Izy orang pertama comment!

hafiz said...

aaron!welcome to blogspot!weh,thanks for the calculator just now!take care!

(i'm expecting u to post at least one post a week..hahahaha)

ezralimm said...

hello, knew you updated your blog when you visited my blog from "www2.blogger.com/choosetemplate?blogID=17859618&action=Preview&template=scribe"

:)

will update my blog's links when i got time.

ihsan_huhu said...

kerbauuuuu

sm said...

wuah aaron got blogspot! sya nda balik ni summer..so sad kan