Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cold France!

France was really cold. Over my SSC(assingment/holiday) week went to Blois to visit my brother there, then we went for a daytrip to Paris. It's indeed a beautiful city (more beautiful than London I must say).


I must learn how to speak French. First, so that I can go to France anytime I want (without needing my brother's company to translate for me all the time). All the time I was by myself there (my brother, unlike, still had classes to attend), I was longing to be able to convey my ideas to the locals, and it's rather frustrating that you couldn't do so.

Plus, French gov is looking for more doctors. Expanding my options in my future career. Hehe

Plus, they say, the more languages you can master, the smarter you are!

3 comments:

Nash Zarim said...

Aaron sama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

long time haven't seen you la...

am missing you :D [does that sound too gay? ah ha ha....]


and you know what?

good luck on learning French xD coz it'd take some commitment on your part :D

sm said...

aaron!! i'll be in london for cmas! i'll cu if ure not busy kayyy...and oh i'll be meeting olivia dambul as well...dyu kno her?

ezralimm said...

Hey aaron, thanks for dropping by. Gosh i havent visited your blog in awhile... took awhile to read up. Arent you like erm, one year my senior? Im 2nd year now. woot. I feel old.