Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moonwalk volunteer!


I volunteer for Moonwalk 'Walk the Walk' , helping out to distribute space blankets and raincoats to the 15,000 women (and few very brave men) walking just in their bra around Central london. They walked to a about 20 miles and that took them the entire night from Saturday till Sunday afternoon the next day. It was cold and drizzling but they all persisted. All in the name of showing their support for Fight Against Breast Cancer!










So that's how 'wearing' a (t-shirt) bra feels like - from 5.30pm to 12.30am. Yeah, they even made the volunteers wear something I won't even wear when I go to bed. I just wished it would look more decent so that I can wear it around. Somehow, I didn't feel embarrased wearing that as we (QM students) were in a group together. Caught the attention of the public when we took the train home that night. Hehe. I know, we were very ... flashy


There were more girl volunteers, and looked at how they bullied the guys. Kejam weiiiiii, kena harrassed:



















The heroines (and heroes) of the night... Congrats







No comments: