Saturday, May 10, 2008

Celine Dion's concert

I saw The Diva singing live!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!! I think one of the perks of being in London is that you get to see your favourite artist performing all year throughout.



Paid quite a lot for this concert...although I wouldn't mind paying more for the top-range seats after seeing what those seats gave you - a much closer proximity to Ms Dion. But then, when I saw the advertisment for her concert back in January, it was still time of the year when I financially restricted, so much I had to borrow from my friend the money to get this ticket. Cheapest (£50) tickets were already sold out, so I settled with £80. But minat punya pasal... I still paid for it. Worth it!








While the Linkin Park concert I went last January was extremely charged with energy and crowd enthusiasm, this concert was more of a chill-out-enjoy-the-vocal-prowess-of-celine-dion kind of thing. Nevertheless, the packed 20,000 seater O2 Arena was still filled with thunderous claps and cheers. The crowd went wild whenever Celine Dion sang her famous singles and she ended each of them with a blast!




She was very gorgeous that night, and her voice was wonderfully beautiful!!!!! She started with 'I drove all night' and ended the evening with 'My heart will go on', my favourite! The 2 hour concert also featured 'Power of Love', 'I'm your Angel', 'Because You Loved Me', 'Taking Chances', 'Eyes on Me', 'Alone', 'It's All Coming Back to Me', and 'Pour Que Tu M'aimes' (French song). I think there are couple more not mentioned.
A video clip of the final song for the evening. Superb!

Concert habis already. Splendid evening!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow hebat!

was nice 2 c u y'day :)

congrats for being treasurer!!

amanda

Ang Choon Seong said...

80 pounds....

well, i might pay that amount for Euro 2008 Ticket. Different ppl different interest.

Aaron said...

Amanda: Thanks

Ang: True Ang. Different people different interest

h.3.l.3.n said...

wah u went for her concert!!! must b great!~~~

sm said...

omg aaron...3 words

I'm So Jeles!