Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Linkin Park concert



I still cannot believe this experience!



I could not believe that I actually went to see Linkin Park performing live. It happened very randomly when my flatmate, Eliza, asked just few hours before the concert, asked if I would like to come along with her to see LP. I thought, yeah why not. Afterall, it's not like you get to see LP often. In fact, this is your first time seeing them live. Your very first concert, in fact. It was furthermore an excellent bargain where she managed to get £37.50 ticket each for just £15!

So I went without any high expectations of the concert. But that all that changed when the concert started. I must tell you that I was BLOWN AWAY by their awesome performance. They played all of my fav LP songs (Bleed it out, Numb, Breaking the habit, and From the Inside)! Chester's (LP lead) could really sing and scream without screwing up his voice. The performance was raw, honest and most important of all memorable (music still playing in my head now)

The venue was the O2 arena, with a capacity of probabbly 30,000. That place was packed! It was a sold out event! It was a great concert where the cheers of fans beamed across the arena as each of LP's performance ended! The atmosphere was electrifying! Despite being at a high place, our seats was dead-straight facing the stage!



Before it started

LP!






The crowd

Posing maut lepas konsert. heh

A flavour of the atmosphere that night






4 comments:

n.i.s.n.m said...

nice seats you two got!!

ihsan_huhu said...

mooo moooooo!!

Anonymous said...

Waa you get to see Linkin Park in action waa jealous owh me;D
... i don't know if you have Chinese in your blood. but you do look like one so Happy Chinese New Year! heehe...:)

Anonymous said...

děvko