Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Mr Exam

Dear Mr Exam,

Tomorrow will the time of the year when I meet you again. You will be insulting my intelligence and smirking in highlighting my lack of preparation in some areas of medicine. You will remind me that this time of the year can have only two outcomes: you pass, or you fail. And you'll be jerking me with my previous failure and hysterically laughing me my loss my confidence in passing the exam.

I'll allow you to do that. Afterall, you've been hibernating all throughout the year. You must have grown fat with vengence from all those times of sleeping.

I respect you a lot. You prove yourself wise over and over again with high standards that you set for us the medical students to ensure we actually know our stuff so that we don't kill a patient for the lack our basic knowledge. You taught me that whatever that doesn't kill me only makes me stronger which inspires me to work harder. With this knowledge you want us provide hope to our patients whenever we can. Hence you make us crack the hard grounds of our pride, ignorance and laziness where the hope is burried underneath.

I hope I have unearth enough. I will overcome you this year. I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How's the exam, dude?!