Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reality check


5 days to Finals...


Back in those good old days, my friends used to ask me:

"Aaron, how come you can score the subjects? I tried a lot of methods already, but I still couldn't get better result."

When I came to KMB, I finally could somewhat understand how it felt like when I was in thrown into the exact situation.

I beg for the answer for the very same question directed to me before this: How do you just do it (so easily)?

Then, to medical school. And the reality is even more gripping.

I try to reason it out, but the more I do it, the more I realize I'm just wasting my time.

Probably a rather short-lived remedy for this dilemma now is: Why even bother?


2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

ya la?
apsal2?

moo mooo...

sm said...

all the best aaron! score wif flying colours ah..sia tau kau boleh