Friday, June 22, 2007

Placement; Kings of Convenience

3 days to finals...

Placement
Today my placement for 3rd year has come out - I'm going to Southend, in the district of Essex, London. I'll be on a 13 week stint of clincal training. And I can't really wait, because I'm going to be at a coastal (beach, sea!!!!!) part of England. Being part of the metropolitan city of London helps me to appreciate the sea a lot more (River Thames doesn't count obviously, although I still love walking along there). Can't wait!

Of course, I need to pass my second year finals first!

Kings of convenience


I particularly fell in love with the songs that this group played. Like many fans, I say that their songs have very bosanova tune to it. They are very skilful guitarists, man! I must say their music is very simple (a lot of guitar) yet it's wonderful! I particularly like Misread and Cayman Islands. I just can't stop playing their music in my head now.

Cayman Islands


Misread


This duo have been quite for a long time. And they have existed for a quite a while already, and I only discovered them like last week! I knew I'm missing a lot! If only I knew them earlier...

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

weih.. kl ade jumpe lagu one little star, by sesame street... pass kat aku..

cari2 x jumpa la

moo moo