Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Why do you have to do this to me?

For the past 2 years we've been together,
You see me eating,
smiling,crying,
clothed, naked,
when I'm awake, when I'm asleep
Together we build our dreams together of becoming the best
You're the reason my bored life is breath with joy,
As much as you're the reason I could complete all my tasks,
You make me unable to .... take my eyes off you

But why, why, you make me find solace to my heart with another being?
Why?
WHY??
WHY?????
Why now ....
Why do you suddenly depart from my presence? Why did you suddenly snap out of me?
How would my life be without YOU..

Do you intend to cheat me all this while? Is this why you become cheap!?!?
The fate of our relationship... it's just all shadows overcast.
For all I know,
I will long for you for at least 7 days from now.
But, will we be apart ....... forever?

But,
But maybe our temporary distant relationship is for a better future

I will miss your electrifying aura.
I will miss your colorful face.
I will miss touching your body
I will miss playing with the mouse that has bound our love all this while

I'll pay whatever it takes to overcome the obstacles
But if it's too expensive, then I'll just get a new laptop lah (but I don't know when)

Till I see you again, HP pavilion dv1000...




MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

cis...

mau kena hukum? macam ini? http://tinyurl.com/29lvsb