Sunday, December 02, 2007

Lost weight????

Hmmmm... very strange. I'm putting this entry in because I only notice it once people told me so. These past few weeks people have been concerned about me being much thinner than how I used to be.

Stress? Hmm maybe. Maybe stressed out when my Consultant bombarded me with diifficult medical questions. Also, however, I must say I enjoyed my hospital attachments so much I forgot to eat.

Not enough food? Maybe - rather, more of me being veeeeeeeeeery lazy to make food. I must say I have not been eating properly.

Winter time, when all your fats are burnt down to produce more heat to your body? Possibly. Winter this has been more 'winter-ly' than last year. This year it has been more windy, more wet, more cold!

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

betul tak.. i stuggling to lose weight.. kaka