Sunday, December 02, 2007

My fiscal health defiency in sports event

I've been broke. Really broke. JPA allowance has not come in yet despite their promise of putting that into my accountin the last week of November. They say there was a problem with HQ, so money won't come in for at least another 2 weeks! 2 weeks! However, I'll be a happy man once the amount comes in! =)

Went to Nottingham Games (annual sports meat for all Malaysian Society in UK). It's really great get to see a lot of people. The Malaysian food they sold was superb... I could not simply resist the temptation of buying that. Obviously the fiscal prognosis on my emergency cash reserve in poor. On another issue, there are three things that I learnt today that has told me that you have been around UK for a very long time (especially true to medics) :

  • You see fewer familiar faces of the people that you know in your college batch.
  • You see more juniors than you batch mates and also seniors
  • Those people who came to UK at the same as you (or later) are going to graduate next year!

No comments: