Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cardiff Malaysian Night

Good to see you all again, Cardiff people. Thanks Aizat for the hospitality, and Anuar for the chocolates - so thoughtful of you to send us here in London chocolates!

I really enjoyed myself watching their show called, Festival of Diversity. I was happier when I met plenty of Sabahans in Cardiff! One of them was a person whom I met through facebook!
I think suddenly have this 'addiction' of wanting to go and see all Malaysian Nights - upcoming event is by Imperial College, and soon there will be Kings College, Nottingham, Liverpool.... banyak!

Sabahans in Cardiff!


YunSin Lo, a Sabahan I met in Cardiff - like what Alice would say, my acquaintance with this guy is UBER random!


Superb guys. Congrats!

Hope to see you all again.

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

so how many kerbau ur fren in the pic?

Aaron said...

ramai lagi encik ihsan. tak terbilang. moooo

Aaron said...

To Rossazizan:

I don't know, I never in places like that before. i just stayed at my friend's house in cardiff