Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Ladies and gentlemen, My Mum,my mami, Ms Helen Nanduh


Mami and Grandma (whom I called Indi) - isn't this a sweet picture?

Today being Mother's Day makes me missed home sooooo much! I missed just being in the company of my mum. I missed her nagging of money doesn't grow on trees. I missed how just financially controlled I was by her (and how frustrating that made me!). I missed those days when we could sit and talk just about anything. Accompanying her to do grocery shopping.

Mami, I'm sorry of those times when I rebelled. I'm sorry of those times when I out of bitterness and revenge refused to provide an ear to listen to you and leave you lonely deep inside. I'm sorry of times when you had to face difficult times yourself. I'm sorry of times when you have to make a lot sacrifices just for my sake (all exorbitant items). I have been a selfish boy.

She has been very proud me all this while, I don't know how would I face her if I failed. There was one time when UPSR result came out and she was extremely pleased with this she told everyone that I got SIX A's (the max result was only 5)!! I remember even before JPA scholarship to do medicine application came out, she was already confidently telling everyone that I'm going to get a scholarship to do medicine in UK - it was that specific! Not that she ever pressured me to excel in studies and all that sort of stuff, I guess she was being ... hopeful, like any mother would.

Yeah, she's proud of us all. And I'm proud of her too - of her resilient, loving mother character, of how we must continously improve ourselves as much as possible to have a secured future.


Her pride. She did this on the wall of the house



Happy mothers day, Mami =)


.

1 comment:

n.i.s.n.m said...

aaron, that's just so sweet. now i feel guilty of not wishing my mum when i called home last saturday.huhu