Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wahhhhh....

Isn't she gorgeous?????

This is my cousin. Her name is Madalyne. She's a physics undergraduate in UMS. She won the covetous State Level Unduk Ngadau (quasi Beauty Pageant) a couple of years back.


Recently, she just won Miss Sabah. That made her a contestant to Miss Malaysia World 2007 which would be held in KL 25 May. After winning the Unduk Ngadau title, I thought that would be it. Then she proved me otherwise. Well, not her. This news of her achievement I actually know through this site.

Which is rather quite sad, really, because I'm her first cousin, and I knew about this news only after I accidentally found that website. Not from her or even my other family members. We used hang out quite often since we were still kids, especially during school holidays and we all balik kampung. And just talked throughout the time. Yeah, I remember those good old days.

But I guess, things have changed. We have gone on our own path.


Well, good for her. Her looks and intelligence are her blessings. I'm sure there's more.

Of course, my ones are different then hers, and so is everyone else.

Good luck Madalyne. May you win the Miss Malaysia/World title represent Malaysia to Miss World and continue to inspire people around you. I'm proud of you as much as you are proud of me (heh, I still remember the sms that you sent me before I flew to UK).

Indeed, a beautiful Kadazan.


2 comments:

Dr Raymond, previously Kon-sama and pre-previously Rurouni) said...

Wow..impressive..but yet again..everyone is different n each hav their own talents n shortcomings...so b proud of urself n ur family!

ezralimm said...

ooh... let me know if she comes to australia.

sweet. ;)