Friday, May 04, 2007

Today and finally after aaaaaaaaalll this while...

Today and finally after aaaaaaaaalll this while...

7.30 am

All this while after endless stupid FALSE fire alarms for the past year (believe me, Pooley house was beatiful, undeniably, but when false fire alarms occured at least 10 times a week...) at halls, finally we had a REAL fire! At Floyer House! Woohoo! Fire was due to short circuit on one of the flouresent light near my flat (like what my flatmate Thurston would say "shit... fire 5 steps from my door!!! literally!!!")
Okay. That's just wrong a reaction. I finally felt justified about my countless adherence to ALL the (fire) alarm warnings. Well, if only I could do the same for my alarm clock. Heh
Thank goodness, it was just a small fire, no one got hurt and firemen sorted that out pretty quickly.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


2.00 pm

I met Einstein (atau nama sebenarnya yang glamour, DP) ! Look at his hair!
He gave us a lecture on complementary alternative medicine.
I have imagined all my lecturers to have that 'scientist look' on their face, but never actually had a chance to see one ... until he appeared

Heh, took this while he was lecturing. I was just soooooo bored!


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


5.00 pm



I just realized that CCRS (The dept in QMUL who is taking care of Halls) has not actually fixed the water heater in our hall! No wonder, the water still feels very chilly!


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


6.00 pm

Finally posted this picture up onto the blog. Used my PDA to snap this. Saw this in the parking bay at Sainsburry's supermarket. Yeah, it's a REAL car (I saw the owner parked the car!)
Saw this car fe weeks back (okay, this doesn't really count as today)





1 comment:

Hani Izhar said...

weh! I can't believe you're actually glad that we had a *REAL* fire in Floyer! Kalau api tu merebak aku jugak yang kena dulu!

But I have to admit, it's like a break from monotony..hehehe