Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 7 -Easter Sunday

My last day in vienna. After having a very expensive capucinno (€3.90) with my greek rom mates, we exchanged contacts, bid our farewell and head our head our separate ways.I attended an Easter Sunday mass (in German) in St Augustine (i found it by accident at right time). Service lasted 2 hours. The church was packed !




To be honest, after the service ended at 1pm, I was already very ready to go home. Combination of money and having visited all the places i'd liked to see made me feel that way. But my bus to Bratislava airport (in another country, Slovenia) was ony going to leave at 6pm. I killed the 5 hours by walking around randomly , dragging my bag along.



My holiday trip this time is again another very interesting experience. I shall do more solo trips in the (very) near future !!!!

No comments: